How good is your ESG performance?
ESG factors include every business practice related to environmental, social and governance issues.
A defining characteristic of ESG is as a reflection of how a business impacts all of its stakeholders, the supply chain, employees, customers, shareholders, wider community....... and the pressure is intensifying.
Procurement plays a pivotal role in enabling and accelerating ESG goals. Procurement can be the quiet hero in its commitment to ESG, through its work with suppliers, the upstream and downstream of goods and services. The key question is, are you doing enough?
What’s it all about?
FORGE: People Profit, Planet & Procurement is a direct response to our members’ needs to learn more on the integral role of sourcing in achieving corporate ESG goals.
This event will help you to put building blocks in place to promote an ESG mindset within procurement and supplier management and development. Focussing on Environmental and Scope 3, speakers will provide a comprehensive overview and practical advice on next steps to driving the ESG agenda.
What will we be discussing?
- Why ESG is a top priority for key stakeholders
- Breaking down the E, S and G and what ESG specifically means for procurement
- Scope 3 – the procurement bit! What it’s all about and where to start
- How the CSO and CPO can better interface to achieve goals
- Examining skillets and requirements needed in procurement, to better understand sustainability social impact, supplier diversity and more
- Refining measurement and reporting
- Prioritizing ESG in our supplier conversations
- Supplier development and how to work with suppliers to help them improve their own performance
- Exploring the data & technology enabling change
Who should attend?
FORGE: People Profit, Planet & Procurement is designed to drive understanding and best practices for sourcing professionals to increase knowledge and contributions to ESG goals. Whether you are in the early stages of your understanding, or well into your ESG strategy, the program offers thought provoking discussions and practical thinking, to help you and your business thrive with a new mindset.
- CPO / Head of Procurement
- Head of Indirect Procurement
- Head of Global Direct Materials
- Chief/SVP/VP, Supply Chain
- SVP/VP, Strategic Sourcing
- SVP/VP, Supplier Diversity
- Supplier Diversity & Sustainability
- Ethical Sourcing and Sustainability
- Director/Head of Sustainable Procurement
- Responsible Procurement
- Social Responsibility
- Global Economic Inclusion
- Global Supplier Partnerships
- Global Sourcing
- Group Category Lead
- Head Sustainability
- ESG Leader
If you would like to get involved in this event, please contact us.